Individual Vacuum packing then 250G per gift bag then packed in Paper Cartons or as per your requirement
Within 7 days upon receipt of payment
Slight Fragrance Anxi Tikuanyin Tea
1.Black dragon tea,Iron Goddess of Mercy
2.Semi-fermented oolong tea
3.250g gift box pack
Slight Fragrance Anxi Tikuanyin Tea 1.Black dragon tea,Iron Goddess of Mercy 2.Semi-fermented oolong tea 3.250g gift box pack China sliming tea Slightly fermented tea black dragon tea Iron tea with fragrant flavor!
Slight Fragrance Tie Guan Yin Tea:
Light taste with light fragrance,green leaves with clear soup, It is mainly using modern crafts and enjoys hot sales in the market.
Oolong tea is enjoyed in both China and Japan Different Kinds of Oolong Tea. Its Home is Fujian Province in China.
Oolong tea is a semi-fermented tea, integrating the best qualities of un-oxidized green tea and fully oxidized black tea. The name oolong tea came into the English language from the
Chinese name, meaning "black dragon tea". It has the richest taste among all kinds of teas. It is as strong and
refreshing as black tea and also as clear and fragrant as green tea
Iron Goddess This poet's tea from China's Anxi Mountains in southern Fujian province is quiet and contemplative.
Tie Guan Yin is another of China_s top ten teas. Tie Guan Yin translates as Iron Goddess of Mercy. The tea itself
is as grand as its name. Oolong tea is partially or semi-fermented, they have some of the qualities of both black and green teas.Oolong teas are beautiful and full bodied with a fragrantflavor and fruity, sweet aroma.
Tie Guan Yin is a worldwide well-known Chinese Oolong tea. The unique flavor of Tie Guan Yin praised by Chinese tea farmers as the present bestowed by
Goddess of Mercy
Tie Guan Yin is typically close to a green tea, with only a little oxidation. With a very flowery and
fresh delicate aroma character, the tea liquid is golden yellow.
Sunshine withering, Tedding fresh leaves, Rocking green, Stir-fry green, Rolling and Drying
firstly tasted mellow with strong fragrance. After several infusions, its fragrance still remain. A sweet
aftertaste quickly rise from the throat.
Various packing solution for Tie Guan Yin. OEM is also welcomed.
In bulk: 30kg/ctn, carton size in: 40*40*60cm; In box: 100g/box
Help digestion, reduce hypertension, increase appetite, eliminate fatigue, stimulate the flow of blood,
and so on
Processes of Brewing
1. The white crane is bathing: clearing the tea set with hot water.
2. Oolong enters the palace: putting tea leaves into the tea set.
3. A pot is running water: holding up the pot high and pouring boiled water into the tea set, making tea
4. A spring breeze strokes the face: razing the spume with the lid to make the tea fresh and clear.
5. Guanyu is patrolling around: pouring the one to two minutes brewed tea into a row of tea cups orderly
6. Hanxin is mustering troops: when the tea soup is left a little, it should be dripped into tea cups drop by
7. Appreciating the soup color.
8. Enjoying both the smell and taste: drink it in sips, and leave fragrance in mouths, sweetness in throat.
Thanks for your kind trust on us.Any inquiry or question, feel free to contact us on line or leave a message,we will reply you within 3 hours.Hope to be your long term partner!
Changsha Ayhhed Biotechnology Co., Ltd is always here for you!