Standard Export Packing, Packed in357g bag then with paper cartons or as per your requirement
FOB China Main Port
Within 7 days upon receipt of payment
Factory Supply Yunnan Fermented Ripe Puer Tea 357g 1.Decrease the blood fat,lose weight
2.Post-fermented Puer with strong taste
Factory Supply Yunnan Fermented Ripe Puer Tea 357g
1.Decrease the blood fat,lose weight 2.Post-fermented Puer with strong taste 100% Natural Tea, No Any Artificial Addictives or Chemical Additives
What is Puer Tea?
Puer Tea is a unique tea (camellia sinensis) from the southern Yunnan region of China, that stands apart from allother
tea for its complex flavors and pronounced health benefits. Here, in a patchwork-land of winding ravines and densely forested mountains, ancient tea-trees grow in their native environment as they have for many thousands of years. In remote, mist-shrouded villages built long ago upon ancestral farmlands, the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis Assamica, or broad-leafed tea-tree, are harvested by hand in the traditional way passed down from generation to generation. Through careful processing, these leaves, full of the vitality and character of the very
mountains they grew upon, aretransformed into Puer Tea: visceral, unique, and elegant.
Puer is found in two broad categories: Ripe Puer and Raw Pu'er.
Puerh tea can be purchased as either raw/green (sheng) orripened/cooked (shu), depending on processing method
or aging. Sheng puerh can be roughly classified on the tea oxidation scale as a green tea, and the shou or
aged-green variants as post-fermented tea.
Keep drinking Pu'er Tea, a way to good health!!!!!
Improving digestion, burning the body fat
Enhance immune system
Suppressed the cholesterol
Reduce high blood fat
1. Decrease the blood fat, lose weight, decline blood pressure and resist arteriosclerosis.
2. Prevent and resist cancer.
3. Support and protect stomach.
4. Consolidate and protect teeth.
5. Eliminate inflammations, disinfect bacterium and cure diarrhea.
· First, pour in boiling water until overflow slightly. This is for rinsing the water and not for drinking.
· Pour out the water.
· Then use boiling water to brew the tea, about 2-5g per time.
· Usually can brew about 2-5 times.
Unlike other teas that should ideally be consumed shortly after production, puerh can be drunk immediately oraged
for many years; puerh teas are often now classified by year and region of production much like wine vintages.
· Puer tea has also been lauded as the “drinkable antique”. The flavor and color of Puer Tea changes when properly
stored over a period of time;
· fresh raw tea brews into a bright, yellowish broth and possesses a strong, almost harsh flavor;
· aged raw tea brews an amber broth and possesses a mellow flavor.
· The flavor, quality and value of Puer tea constantly increases over time with proper storage,and the longer thebetter
Thanks for your kind trust on us.Any inquiry or question, feel free to contact us on line or leave a message,we will reply you within 3 hours.Hope to be your long term partner!
Changsha Ayhhed Biotechnology Co., Ltd is always here for you!